- Pre-heat the oven to 140°C.
- Place a silicon baking mat / baking paper on a baking sheet. Lay your wax wrap or fabric on top of the mat / baking paper.
- Sprinkle grated or chopped beeswax over the wrap / fabric.
- Place baking sheet in the oven, keeping the door open. Keep a close watch on your wrap as the wax warms up, about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the wax has melted, carefully take the wrap out by its corners and hang it up quickly before the wax dries.
- Once it has cooled – about 1 minute – your SuperBee Wax Wrap will be good as new and ready to use!
Back to the top
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh